We tend to think of fruit as a low-calorie and healthy food, eating it for snacks and even instead of dinner. However, this habit is not correct for every kind of fruit. Many of them contain too much sugar — almost as much as chocolate! Honestly, the first one is the biggest surprise on this list!
– Apricots are quite heavy. Too many apricots may lead to indigestion, but the main danger is in the stone. If you like eating the insides of the apricot stones, you should know they contain amygdalin, which forms hydrogen cyanide in the stomach. It’s a potent poison that may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting if consumed in large amounts.
– Melons and watermelons contain lots of fiber and water, quickly satiating you and having a diuretic effect. These berries help remove toxins and fight such conditions as cellulite and acne. They’re a great help when it’s h0t, restoring the water balance, which is also crucial for a good figure and skin.
– Avocado isn’t a product you’d eat on a diet. It’s sometimes called “butter fruit,” and for a reason: its energy value is 227 kcal. Avocados are better used as stuffing or spread in small amounts. Thanks to a low sugar content, vitamin C, and antioxidants, forest berries won’t harm your figure.
– Grapes are, on the contrary, among the worst fruit both for your figure and for your overall health. Grapes contain a lot of sugar, their rind is hard to digest, the seeds can congest the intestines, and acids in them damage tooth enamel.
– Bananas are the most “energetic” fruit. They digest slowly, and scientists recently found certain substances in them that block the activity of cells responsible for fat splitting.
If you want to lose weight fast, choose grapefruit instead. Grapefruit is number 1 in the fight against excess weight because of its powerful fat-burning qualities. Grapefruit enzymes help actively process calories.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: