Pressure Cooker Mutton Biryani
Mutton – 1 kg
Turmeric powder – 3/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Salt to taste
For Masala paste
Shallots – 6 nos
Green chili – 2 nos
Red chili – 6 nos
Grated Coconut – 2 Tsp
Few Mint leaves
Few Coriander leaves
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
For Pressure cooking
Ghee – 2 Tbsp
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Onion – 4 nos thinly sliced
Tomato – 3 nos chopped
Grounded Masala paste
Salt to taste
Diluted Coconut Milk – 3 cups
Basmati Rice – 3 cups (soaked 30 mins)
#pressurecookermuttonbiryani #muttonbiryani #biryanirecipe
1. In a mixing bowl add mutton, turmeric powder, chili powder, and salt. Rub well to mutton pieces.
2. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. For masala paste: In a blender add shallots, garlic cloves, ginger, green chili, red chili, grated coconut, mint leaves, coriander leaves and coriander powder.
4. Add little water and grind to a paste.Your masala paste is ready to keep aside.
5. Soak basmati rice for 30 minutes.
6. Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker. Add the whole spices (cinnamon, cardamom pods, clove, bay leaves).
7. Add the thinly sliced onions and saute till it turns a brown color.
8. Then add tomatoes and saute for few minutes.
9. Now add the grounded masala paste and saute for few minutes.
10. Add the mutton pieces and salt. Mix well.
11. Add diluted coconut milk, coriander leaves, mint leaves and pressure cook the mutton.
12. Once mutton is cooked check for seasoning.
13. Keep the flame on low add soaked basmati rice and cook for 7 minutes.
14. Turn off the stove and let it sit for 5 minutes.
15. Enjoy the pressure cooker mutton biryani with raita or any gravy of your
Raita and gravy recipe link
Boondi Raita recipe link: http://www.21frames.in/watch/homecooking/boondi-raita
Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan: http://www.21frames.in/watch/homecooking/hyderabadi-bagara-baingan
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com